My photos are terrible. I wish I had taken the time to get better ones.
Anyway, I used Noro Taiyo Sock. Yes the dreaded Noro. Actually the skein was not as bad as usual. There was hardly any problems with it this time minus the tangling. The pattern was fast and easy. I only used one skein of yarn with about 50 yds left. The pattern can be found here.
This is the only finished project I've made lately. Sad... But hopefully it'll motivate me to do more. Wait... I did make about 15 to 20 face scrubbies. I've also been a terrible blogger lately... not kept up with my favorite blogs. I'm a little ashamed of myself. I enjoy reading all of your posts and seeing your projects. Maybe doing so will bring me out of my funk. I think coming back from vacation then having to get ready for the holidays caused me to get a little down. Enough about that... we all have our down and out times.
Ireland's been asking me to finish her patchwork blanket. The craft room is a wreck... as usual, so cleaning it may help with motivation. That's what I'll be doing this weekend.