Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm Still Alive

It's been a long time. I've wanted to post for awhile, but have nothing to show. We have gotten moved and have everything unpacked except the craft/play room.


This is just a horrible sight...the last room to unpack. Hopefully I can get to work on it this week and next weekend. We've been here for 3 weeks now and all other rooms are good. It takes a lot of time to get settled.

I have nothing crafty to show you. No time for crochet...but I am itching to get back at it. Maybe I'll work on the patchwork or ripple at night after work.

My yarn is still in several boxes...another sad sight...sigh


 Ireland is happier now. It took some time for her to get used to her new room, but she is good now.

My Nikon battery charger is still missing, so I'll get photos of the house when it turns up...if it ever does. I may have to order a new one.

I have gotten lots of messages and emails and I promise that I have read all of them. I'm so sorry for not responding to all of them. I'll get to that this week as well.

Hopefully I'll be back in a couple of days with something crafty to blog about;)

I'm off to catch up on blog reading...I've missed my blogging buddies:)

9 comments:

  1. And your blogging buddies have missed you. Moving is soooooo stressful. Get yourself unpacked and situated, there will be time for yarn later.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best for your unpacking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it doesn't take too long for you to get back to posting. I had to give up crochet, but I still love to see what everybody else is working on. Love your blog!
    Geri Lawhon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, moving is very stressful! I am glad that Ireland is happier now. I hope you are as well. That looks like a huge craft room, Liz! I am so envious! I am currently going through my stash and trying to organize it all. It is such a daunting task! I hope to hear from you soon. I sent you an e-mail through Ravelry a while back. Take care, and I look forward to reading more of your blog posts when you get a chance to breathe again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! thanks for posting when you are so busy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I am new at crochet and was wondering of anyone could help me decipher this pattern. I know I'm supposed to dc, ch 1 and skip and repeat but what does across to chain 5 and everything after that... I'm so confused. Please help!

    Row 2: Ch 4, skip next ch sp, dc in next st, (ch 1, skip next ch sp,
    dc in next st) across to ch 5, ch 1, dc in 4th ch of ch5, turn. Fasten off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugg moving is not fun.. I am glad your well, hopefully we will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only moved a couple of times and have hated the process every time. You only have 1 room left...you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arrghh. Moving is horrible but it does bring change and new beginnings. When the time is ready you'll get back to your yarn in the meantime keep us posted. Hannapat xxx

    ReplyDelete