Saturday, January 19, 2013

Three Scarves

Back to crochet again.


It seems like every time I start a scarf, I feel the urge to start another and another.


I started this one because I like the first chevron scarf...but I wanted a more narrow scarf with just one v. I think I'll stick to blues, greens, pinks, and purples for the color scheme of this one.


The first one is the original chevron of course...and the pink scarf is Ireland's alpaca scarf. It's my fifth Isar scarf. The pattern can be found here. It's so soft.

Still no progress on the patchwork. Maybe I'll find my crochet mojo after we move.

I've been getting several messages on Ravelry and emails daily about patterns found here. I just wanted to say that I read all of them and am trying to answer as many as I can. If I don't answer, please feel free to email or message me again. It worries me when I feel like I don't answer someone.

With that being said, so far I'm having a peaceful weekend...I hope you are too:)

9 comments:

  1. Oooo what is the stitch you are using for Ireland's scarf? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Isar pattern found on Ravelry. I'll add the link in the post.

      Delete
  2. Love the chevron!

    www.tarascrochetcuteness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peaceful is good.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the scarves!!! they look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all super cute, but I really like the pink and blues one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so lovely! I'm so glad I've found your blog. It's incredible! I can't wait to try some of your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice love them very much
    this is my blog if you like it please join and thanks
    http://doniaelcrocheh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty and a great way to use up scrap yarn too! :)

    Vintage Crochet Patterns

    ReplyDelete